On Air Personalities
Host Lavuth'bhayi, Siwel'thukela
As we are celebrating 60 years of Umhlobo Wenene FM get to know me Monwabisi Gudla Bangi better
1. Define Monwabisi Gudla Bangi to us
2. Monwabisi Gudla Bangi
3. Who inspired you to love radio and why?
4. The late Saba Mbixane, his sense of humour while presenting his show remember that time maskandi music was not popular, now skills to draw listers was very unique.
5. What does radio mean to you and what drives you to do what you do?
6. Radio is my Life , when I do my show I feel like I am with listeners in the studio
7. If you were not on radio, what would you be doing
8. People don't believe me when I wanted to be the doctor but due to situation I grew up on I my dreams faded and I ended up on entertainment which was my other side of my face
9. What would you like people to remember about you?
10. Laughing person I laugh even I am alone when I think of something laughable,I am a caring person, I love people.
11. State 5 facts that we don’t know about you
12. (a) I am very shy I don't look up on you when I am talking to person
( b) Respectful
(c) I am careless but strict (that's my weakness)
(d) I am a D.I.Y person, always surrounded by tools I life doing it my self.
(e) I don't judge people , I always accept everyone s mistakes and personalities, even if you heart me I am always to forgive even without your apologies (andiluthandi uchuku vele kuthi mandife)
13. What’s your favorite ’90s song that you still listen to?
14. Yhoo all of them are my favorite, but the Dalom Kids Ndilambile,......etc
2. What is the best gift you've ever received?
3. The chance of being in the radio was the best Gift I ever receive others are just cherry on Top,
4. What are your social media handles?
5. None except my Wattsp, they needs more time and attention and I don't have time to seat always up and down.
6. What role has Umhlobo Wenene FM played in your life?
7. in my life I never think I would ever be Overseas thanks to Umhlobo wenene fm, and Satma awards,meeting more people, on other provinces of this country showing me how they love everywhere I go people flock and shout Gudla!!Gudla I never knew I have such crowds until I became part of this Giant station Umhlobo wenene , thank you for believing in me, not forgetting that they put me there with their votes thank you.
8. Umhlobo Wenene FM turns 60 years this year: what does being part of this massive and successful brand mean to you?
9. Like all other presenters in the Community Radio Stations, I it was a dream come true to Join Umhlobo Wenene but I didn't know that I will join the station without uSaba, he used to listen to me at UCR fm, and called me athi usile kodwa Gudla then he would say I am that I leave these airwaves there people I know they will never let me down, he made those comments on air some people will remember that, So being part of this brand means a lot to me and I am proud that people like Bro Mbu Ngewu (The Big Apple) whom I used to listen to I call them my colleagues now.viva kulondawo, Let's push forward ingafelezandleni zethu bafethu, Bayeza abanye GUDLA.
10. Give us 5 of your clan name?
11. Madiba, Yem yem, Sophitsho, Ngqolomsila, Rhambelindevu elabonwa ngabafazi bevela kofula...........
12. What is your favourite traditional meal?
13. Pap en Vleis
14. Last but not least : give us a message for your listeners
15. Radio is the most amazing medium , you meet people but you never saw them, you picture them in your mind and they have their own picture about you, be that maybe we love them they die for us, to all the listeners of UMhlobo wenene fm thank you for keeping this fire burning for 60 years so that people like me can come and feel warmth of your hand because I believe with out you Listener therein no Radio, Remember Covid 19 is out there to destroy this beautiful world of ours please stay @ home stay safe , obey all the necessary precautions that the government has put for us to stop the spread of this Virus, I Love you all tomorrow is ours I want to see you there, UNOMHLOBO MHLOBO,!!! HAPPY 60 YEARS.
On Air Personalities
Search by typing presenter name
Max Onke Sotshongaye
Mzwandile Ndile Ntshona