CROCKET & JONES COMPETITION RULES
- The competition runs on the 7th, 14th and 21st 28th September 2016.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, employees, agents, service providers, consultants, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters and associates of Umhlobo Wenene FM
- The competition winners will only be selected from Facebook
- Only entrants who have liked the official Umhlobo Wenene FM page will be eligible
- There is no restriction on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning (An on air competition).
- Winners will only be contacted by the Umhlobo Wenene FM to verify the following: name, surname, ID number and address.
- Winners will win 1 x per of Crocket & Jones boat shoes
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Winners, who are not contactable by Facebook and phone, after the closing of the show on the day, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- Umhlobo Wenene FM and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Umhlobo Wenene and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Umhlobo Wenene FM or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged. On arrival winners must produce their South African ID.
- Winners use prizes at own risk. Umhlobo Wenene FM and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- Umhlobo Wenene FM and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.