57th Birthday Celebrations
Closed on: 9 Jun 2017
57th Birthday Celebrations
Umhlobo Wenene FM 57th Birthday Competition Rules
The competition will start from 14th of May 2017 – 9th of June 2017.
- The competition runs from 14th of May 2017 – 9th of June 2017.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, employees, agents, service providers, consultants, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters and associates of SABC
- Only one entry per person will be considered, a person can only win once.
- Participants who do not comply with the competition rules will be disqualified.
- Participants must first like our social network pages in order to participate in the competition: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Correct entries received by the advertised deadlines will be considered for the competition. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
- Winners will only be contacted by the SABC to verify the following: name, surname, ID number, address and banking details.
- Winners who have not submitted necessary documents after a month will forfeit the prize.
- All winners will receive their prizes on the dates specified by the SABC.
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Winners, who are not contactable by phone, social networks and any form of communication after the closing date/time, will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn. Failure to reply within 48 hours will result in the winner forfeiting the prize.
- Use #UWFM57 whenever you participate in the competition. Failure to use the #UWFM57 will result in the disqualification in the completion.
- During the competition period, entrants may not change their pictures and names listed on a particular social media platform for the purpose of the competition.
- If the contestants have the same likes or comments, voting will be opened for 30 minutes to choose a winner between them.
- Entrants may only participate during the periods stipulated by the SABC; entries submitted before or after the stipulated period will not be considered.
- The SABC and its agents accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC and its agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC or its agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged.
- The SABC and its agents shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s. The winners will be expected to follow the rules and regulations of the supplier organization during the experience.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The SABC and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.